Al-Istiqama University is one of the leading universities in Nigeria, known for its high-quality education and cutting-edge facilities. The university conducts a post-UTME examination for candidates who have applied for admission and want to be considered for admission into their desired course. In this article, we will provide you with all the information you need to know about the Al-Istiqama University Post-UTME examination, including the requirements, the cost of the form, and how to apply.
Requirements for the Al-Istiqama University Post-UTME 2023
To be eligible for the Al-Istiqama University Post-UTME examination, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have written the JAMB examination and scored the minimum cut-off marks set by the university.
- You must have applied for admission into Al-Istiqama University through JAMB.
- You must possess the required O’level results, including credits in at least five (5) relevant subjects, including Mathematics and English.
Cost of Al-Istiqama Post UTME Form
The cost of the Al-Istiqama University Post-UTME form varies each year, but it is usually between N10,000. The fee must be paid online through the university’s payment portal, using a debit card or internet banking.
How to Apply for the Al-Istiqama University Post-UTME
The process of applying for the Al-Istiqama University Post-UTME examination is quite simple and straightforward. Follow the steps below to apply:
- Visit the Al-Istiqama University official website at www.ausu.edu.ng
- Click on the “Admissions” tab and select “Post-UTME”
- Read the instructions and requirements carefully before proceeding to the next step
- Fill out the online application form with the required information, including personal details, educational background, and JAMB registration number
- Upload the necessary documents, including your passport photograph and O’level results
- Pay the Post-UTME fee using a debit card or internet banking
- Print out a copy of the completed form for future reference
Courses Available At Al-Istiqama University
FACULTY OF SCIENCE AND COMPUTING
- B. Sc Computer Science
- B. Sc Software Engineering
- B. Sc Physics with Electronics
- B. Sc Mathematics
- B.Sc Chemistry
- B.Sc Biology.
FACULTY OF ARTS,
AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- B. A. Islamic Studies
- B.Sc Economics
- B.Sc Accounting
- B.Sc Taxation
- B.Sc Entrepreneurship Studies
- B. Sc Political Science
FACULTY OF BASIC HEALTH SCIENCES
- B.N.Sc. Nursing
- BmLS. Medical Laboratory Science
- B.SC. Public Health Science
AL-Istiqama University Examination Details
The Al-Istiqama University Post-UTME examination is usually conducted within a week after the application deadline. The examination consists of multiple-choice questions covering a wide range of topics related to the course you have applied for. The examination is usually conducted online and lasts for about two hours.
CutOff-Mark For Al-Istiqama University Post-UTME 2023/2024
To qualify for admission at the Al-Istiqama University each aspirant must have secured a Post UTME score of 140 and above. Without scoring up to this recommended score, the candidate will not be able to gain admission to Al-Istiqama University in the 2023/2024 academic session.
If you have questions concerning the Al-Istiqama University Post-UTME 2023/2024, Please do well to drop them in the comment box below and they will be answered in no distant time.
Leave a Reply