Individuals seeking to purchase Post-UTME and Direct Entry Forms from the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) should log in to the university portal and apply online. All successful candidates that sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination and scored 160 and above should visit the University portal via http://mouau.edu.ng for online registration. Candidates that did not choose the University as their First choice should apply for a change of institution via the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board portal to be eligible.
Are you searching for how to acquire MOUAU Post-UTME Screening Form? If yes then worry no more because on this page you will be shown how to apply online for the form, and everything you need to know about MOUAU 2023/2024 Post-UTME and DIRECT ENTRY Screening will be discussed here kindly read down this post I promised you will be glad you did.
Requirements For MOUAU Post – UTME 2023
- Only Applicants with least score of 160 as the cut-off mark for admission and Above in their recent UTME Examination can apply.
- Applicants must have selected MOUAU as their first choice of Institution.
- Applicants, less than 16 years won’t be admitted.
- Applicants must have passed with a 5 credit pass in their O’level result Certificate (with English language and mathematics inclusive).
- The O-level certificate gotten in more than two sittings will not be accepted.
Steps To Aquire MOUAU Post -UTME Form 2023/2024
All candidates who want to apply for the Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post -UTME Screening should strictly follow the directive given below:
1 log in to www.mouau.edu.ng.
2 Select MOUAU 2023 Post – UTME.
3 Enter your active Phone Number or e-mail address.
4 Enter your unique JAMB Reg Number
5 On the Remitta platform generate your RRR number and proceed to make payment. Payment can be done through a bank or using a Debit Card.
6 After payment log in to the site and complete your registration online.
How Much Is MOUAU Post UTME Form
You’ll pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira Only (N2,000 only) for Michael Okpara University Of Agriculture, Umudike Post -UTME Form.
- Fill in your details to access the registration form.
- Correctly enter your personal biodata, course of study, department, address, and phone number.
- Enter your O-level result details or provide valid scratch card details.
- Ensure you go through your work to eliminate errors as this will not be corrected once you submit.
- Submit and print out your post-UTME registration slip.
- The following documents are needed during the screening
- O- level results
- Candidate UTME Slip and acknowledgment slip.
- Previous Educational qualification (D/E ONLY)
- Two recent Passport photographs (Red Background)
- Certificate of Origin
- valid birth or age Declaration certificates.
Candidates who have completed their Post-UTME Registration and Screening should be logging in to the University portal from time to time to check their admission status and get further information from the school.
When Is The 2023/2024 MOUAU Post-UTME Screening
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Has not yet announced the Post-UTME screening date for the 2023/2024 academic session. Visit the university website or check back as we will update you once the Post-UTME screening date is set by the university.
If you find this post useful and want to share it with friends kindly use the share button.
For questions relating to the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) Post-UTME Screening Form, feel free to drop them in the comment section as they will be answered.
Leave a Reply