The application process for the David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Post-UTME Form is still open. Candidates who will take the KDUMS Post-UTME in 2023 or 2024 can presently access the screening form.
This page contains all the details you need to apply online for the David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences Post UTME, including registration requirements, form submission opening, and closing dates.
Both approaches are valid, however some applicants like contacting the school online rather than picking up the documentation in person.
One problem I ran into a while back was the fact that candidates frequently failed the DNUUMS Post-UTME screening due to limitations like inadequate knowledge of the application deadline (closing date) and essential requirements for the application processes.
What’s this? We are on your side.
This post will fill in those knowledge gaps for you so that you have all the information you require.
The DNUUMS Post UTME form purchase or successful online submission instructions, as well as the Post UTME start and end dates, will all be made available.
Look at the frequently asked questions below: When ought the form to be made available? Are the forms online accessible? What requirements must be fulfilled for the forms to be simple to fill out?
What prerequisites must be satisfied in order to register? How much does the David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences Post-UTME cost? How can I obtain a David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences post-UTME form? Will KDUMS write the post-UTME this year?
All of the questions raised above will have their respective answers in this post.
Let’s start by answering the questions that were previously posed.
Courses Available At DNUUMS
1. Medicine & Surgery (MBBS)
2. Pharmacy (Pharm D)
3. Nursing Science (BNS.)
4. Medical Laboratory Science (MLS.)
5. Physiotherapy (DPT)
6. Biomedical Engineering (B.Eng.)
7. Radiography & Radiation Sciences (BSc)
8. Optometry (OD)
9. Computer Science (B. Sc.)
10. Industrial Physics (B. Sc.)
11. Industrial Chemistry (B.Sc.)
12. Industrial Mathematics (B.Sc.)
13. Biology/Biotechnology (B.Sc.)
14. Dentistry (BDS)
15. Microbiology/Parasitology (B.Sc.)
16. Public Health (B.Sc.)
17. Human Nutrition & Dietetics (B.Sc.)
When will the DNUUMS Post-UTME form be released?
The management of David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences, Ebonyi State (DNUUMS) has not yet announced the date as the earliest beginning point for the sale of 2023/2024 Post-UTME Screening Application forms.
This means that starting in March 2023, customers will be able to purchase the 2023 DNUUMS Screening Form on kdums.edu.ng.
Will there be post-UTME in KDUMS this year?
Good news: David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences, Ebonyi State (DNUUMS) does conduct Post-UTME/aptitude tests for applicants seeking admission to the university.
This year, will DNUUMS write the post-UTME?
The recently finished UTME did not include post-UTME tests for candidates who made David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences, Ebonyi State (DNUUMS) their top choice of institution.
Now that you are aware that the institution won’t be holding post-UTME exams this year, let’s look at the price of the David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences Post UTME form for 2022.
Closing Date for DNUUMS Post-UTME 2023/2024
The David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences, Ebonyi (DNUUMS) administration has established October 20, 2023, as the latest closing date for online registration and screening for the 2023/2024 David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences Post-UTME.
Date of Online Screening for DNUUMS Post-UTME 2023/2024
The David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) administration has chosen March 2023 as the latest date for the 2023/2024 Post-UTME online screening to begin.
Basic Requirements For DNUUMS Post UTME 2023/2024 Registration
1. Candidates who passed the recently concluded 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination with a score of 160 or higher (JAMB-UTME).
2. Every Direct Entry Candidate who gave David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences the first option.
3. Minimum Age: 16
4. You need at least five separate O-level Credit passes, including English and math.
NABTEB or a similar organization.
5. Your O-level scores can only be administered twice.
Now that you are aware of the eligibility requirements and David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences, Ebonyi State 2022/2023 Post UTME application, are you qualified to submit a post-UTME application to this institution? If so, let’s look at how much the form costs and how to fill it out.
How Much Does The 2023 DNUUMS Post-UTME Cost?
According to David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences, Ebonyi State management, the Post-UTME screening form now costs only 2,000 Naira (N2,000).
How to Register For The DNUUMS Post-UTME in 2023 or 2024
1. To access the David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences Screening Portal, go to https://kdums.edu.ng/apply-now/.
2. Use the undergraduate portal at David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences to access the DNUUMS Post-UTME Form.
3. There, choose the publishing of the Post-UTME form.
4. Follow the instructions on the portal to properly purchase and register for the DNUUMS Post-UTME screening exercise.
5 Printing your POST-UTME Registration slip should come next.
6 Wait for the admissions list and the David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences screening results.
DNUUMS Screening Result
To view the outcomes of the online screening for David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences visit the LINK after enrolling (DNUUMS).
If you have any queries about the David Nweze Umahi University Of Medical Sciences (DNUUMS) Post-UTME, you should post them in the comment section, and we will respond.
Leave a Reply