Will FUHSA conduct post-UTME exams?
Is the FUHSA Post UTME exam that hard?
2023/2024 FUHSA Post UTME Screening Schedule
2023/2024 FUHSA Post UTME Cutoff Mark
The university has announced a post-UTME limit of 150 for interested UTME candidates who want to secure admission to the university’s undergraduate program. Applicants must strive to achieve at least 150 points in JAMB 2023/2024 to be allowed to study at FUHSA. Below is the specific cut-off mark for the scores listed.
a. MBBS Medicine and Surgery – 200 Points and above
b. BDS Dentistry – 200 Points and above
c. B.Sc Nursing Sciences – 160 Points and above
d. BSC Nutrition and Dietetics – 160 Points and above
e. B.Sc Radiography – 160 Points and above
FUHSA Post-UTME Form Cost
Applicants are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira to the university before thy they can purchase the post-Utme application form to study at the Federal University of Health Science, Bauchi.
2023/2024 FUHSA Admission Requirements
Applicants completing their UTME in 2023/2024 seeking admission to the Federal University of Health Sciences, Bauchi State must have at least 5 credits in their O-level grades including Mathematics and English.
Candidates wishing to study at FUHSA must obtain an SSCE or equivalent within two sessions.
Interested applicants must have applied for the Federal University of Health Sciences, Bauchi as their preferred Institution.
Applicants who have not selected FUHSA as their preferred institution should apply for university change through JAMB and select FUHSA as their first university.
Applicants applying must have a score of at least 150 or higher during their 2023-2024 JAMB.
FUHSA 2023/2024 Application Process
1. At first you have to Register on the Federal University of Health Sciences, Bauchi admissions Portal at www.fuhsa.edu.ng
2 Select View Application to commence the application.
3. Choose the application type and enter your JAMB registration number.
4. Please enter a valid phone number and email address in the space given.
5 Select your payment method and enter your valid Debit card number.
6. Proceed with the post UTME form payment using the OTP code sent to your phone.
7. The completed form should be submitted afterward the payment advice must be printed.
What Should Be Done Before Screening
- Aspirants must Upload their O-Level on JAMB CAPS if not, their admission will not be processed.
- Bring evidence of Change to the Course/Institution to FUHSA as your preferred institution.
- Bring originals and photocopies of your academic results.
- Bring a copy of your recent Passport Photograph.
- Writing Material.
- Come to the screening venue with a scratch card of the O- Level examination you are submitting.
- Payment of Two Thousand Naira Screening Fee at the Venue.
If you have any questions about the Federal University of Health Sciences, Azare, Bauchi State, leave them in the comment box, And they will be answered.