I appreciate you for visiting this page. This article will center on the fundamentals of Greenfield University Post UTME Screening. Find solutions to often requested questions from applicants concerning Green Field University (GFU). These questions are: Is GFU certainly considered one of the institutions that write post-UTME exams? What are the fundamental necessities for registration? What is GFU Cutoff the Mark? How much does the GFU Post UTME Screening Form cost? What is the closing date for registration? Check right here for the information.
Is GFU One Of The Institutions That Write a Post-UTME Test?
The response is yes. Greenfield University is one of the Universities in Nigeria that usually conducts its Post UTME exams for applicants seeking admission to the university. But do not be afraid to take the post-UTME exams!!! You simply should prepare.
Greenfield 2024/2025 Post-UTME Cutoff Mark
All Aspirants with a rating of a hundred and sixty (160) or above on their recently finished JAMB examination are eligible to participate.
Exam Dates For GFU Post UTME 2024/2025
The admissions committee has not set the date for the post-UTME exams. We will assist you to know the Screening date immediately after the date is ready.
Registration Start Date For GFU Post UTME 2024/2025
The Institution directors have not yet come up with a date for the starting of Post UTME registration for applicants searching for admission to the institution.
When will the web registration portal for GFU Post UTME 2024/2025 be?
The online registration portal will quickly be open for applicants who want to buy their Post UTME screening form.
How Much Does GFU Post UTME Form cost?
Greenfield University Post UTME Screening Form fee remains 2,000 Naira. This means that aspirants who do not pay this amount will not be able to obtain the form.
2024/2025 Basic Requirements For GFU Post UTME Registration
certainly, no aspirant searching for admission to Greenfield University, (GFU) will be admitted without meeting the prerequisite for gaining conditional admission to the University. Check the listing of required conditions
1. Aspirants have to present a UTME result with a point of not less than 140.
2. Candidates have to attain sixteen years of age in order to be considered for admission.
3. Candidate have to have earned at least five credit in O Level result. These five credits have to be math, English, and other relevant subjects in WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, or its equivalents.
4. Candidate’s O-level result obtained shouldn’t be achieved in more than two sittings.
How to Apply for Greenfield University Post UTME
The following documents must be presented before applicants can successfully apply for GFU Post UTME Screening:
- O-level result certificate.
- Birth Certificate
- Guarantor’s Letter/Attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization Records
- 4 clear Passport Photographs
- Official Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- Local Government Certificate of origin
1. Access the GFU Post UTME admission portal through www.guf.edu.ng
2. Enter your UTME registration number and other desired details.
3. Generate and print out a pre-fee slip for the post-UTME price fee.
4. Go to the bank and make the payment.
5 Complete and Print the post-UTME screening form
Aspirants are to Patiently wait till the University announces a date for the Post UTME Screening
If there are any questions you would like to ask concerning GFU Post UTME Screening please do so by dropping them in the comment box, and they will be answered.