What You Should Know About the Cutoff Mark at Imo State University
However, prerequisites, such as the cut-off point, must be met to be admitted to Imo State University. The Imo State University cut-off mark and what you need to know will be covered in this blog post.
What is Cut-off Mark?
The cut-off mark is the score that must be obtained in order to be admitted to a university. In other words, in order to be considered for admission, each applicant must obtain the required score or higher. Cut-off scores are determined by several factors, including the volume of candidates, the difficulty of the exams, and the availability of openings.
What Is The IMSU 2023/2024 Cut-off Mark?
For IMSU State University, the cutoff mark is 160. Hence, a candidate must have a score of at least 160 on the UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination), which is given by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, in order to be considered for admission to IMSU State University (JAMB). For some programs, the cut-off level, however, may be greater than 160.
It’s crucial to keep in mind that reaching the cutoff point does not ensure admission to the university. Together with these factors, the institution also considers the number of candidates, the availability of positions, and the efficiency of the applicants during the post-UTME screening procedure.
IMSU JAMB Cut-Off Mark 2023/2024
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE AND FISHERIES
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- CROP SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATION ACCOUNTING
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND GOVERNMENT
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND IGBO
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATION AND RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- EDUCATION FINE AND APPLIED ARTS
- EDUCATIONAL / PSYCHOLOGY GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS AND ADMINISTRATION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FINE AND APPLIED ARTS
- FOOD SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE:
- GEOGRAPHY AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- GOVERNMENT AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HISTORY AND INTERNATIONAL STUDIES
- HOME ECONOMICS AND EDUCATION
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL MATHEMATICS
- INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY
- INDUSTRIAL PHYSICS
- INSURANCE AND ACTUARIAL SCIENCE
- LAND SURVEYING
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MANAGEMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- NURSING/NURSING SCIENCE
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS:
- PUBLIC HEALTH
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- RELIGIOUS STUDIES
- SOIL AND ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
- SOIL SCIENCE
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE
- THEATRE ARTS
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
IMSU Departmental Cut-Off Mark 2023/2024
Depending on the professor position applied for, the departmental cut-off mark at Imo State University varies. Thus, before submitting an application for admission to Imo State University (IMSU), applicants must visit the university’s official website to check the cut-off mark for the department of their desire.
What is IMSU Admission Cut-Off Mark For 2023/2024
The Cut-Off Point for Admission to Imo State University for the 2023/2024 Session has been announced. The cut-off mark for admission for 2023/2024, according to IMSU, is 160. Consequently, in order to have a chance of being accepted to Imo State University, a candidate must receive a score of up to 180.
The passing grade at Imo State University in 2023–2024 is 160. However, reaching the cutoff point does not guarantee admission to the university. Additionally, candidates must successfully complete the post-UTME screening process and adhere to all other university requirements. It’s imperative that candidates prepare for the UTME.
Leave a Reply