As UTME 2023 result portal opens for result checking, All candidates that sat for the Joints Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination can now check their jamb results online or via SMS using their mobile phones at the convenience of their homes. Although some people are usually nervous about checking their scores immediately after results are released, that should not be your plight.
If you are looking for how to check your JAMB Result then worry no more because I will be telling you how you can achieve this either online or through SMS. Read below and see how this can be quickly done.
Has the 2023 JAMB Result Been Released?
The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board have announced the release of 2023/2024UTME results. All candidates who took part in the just concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME that lasted from 6 May to 15th May are by this informed to check their jamb results online or through SMS with their phones. Continue reading this article to know how you can check your result via SMS or via online.
How To Check 2023 UTME Results
Candidates who wrote the 2023 jamb examination can check their scores either via SMS or online. To check using SMS the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has provided two shortcodes to help you check your result. This option has been the best for candidates living in areas where internet services are poor. For the online option, the candidate must have an internet connection in addition to a smartphone or browsing device because without data the website can not be opened.
How To Check JAMB Result 2023 Online
Carefully follow the steps given below to check your UTME result online.
1 Using your browsing device log in to https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/CheckUTMEResults
2 Enter your unique JAMB Registration Number/ Mobile Number
3 lastly press the ‘check my results’ button to view your JAMB Score online.
If your result is ready, you will get a notification immediately with your 2023UTME Result and you get it printed if you wish.
H0w To Check 2023 UTME Results Via SMS
To check your result via SMS you must have a minimum of N50 in your sim card before sending the text message. This option remains the easiest method of checking JAMB Results because it is simple to carry out on your own. The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB) has given two shortcodes 55019 and 66019. There are the numbers you will send the text message to. Follow the steps given below to check your result via SMS.
Send RESULTS to 55019 or RESULTS to 66019. Make sure the phone number used in sending this message is the same mobile number you used in registration. A few minutes after sending this message, you will receive a message containing your JAMB Result. Note you will not be able to print your result using the SMS method.
JAMB Results Error Messages
Candidates may receive the following feedback messages
– If the candidate uses a different to send the text message to 55091 he or she will get a feedback message like this ‘This Phone Number Was Not Used For Registration’.
– Any candidates that were absent from exams will receive ‘CANDIDATE ABSENT’ as a feedback message.
– Candidates whose result has been withheld result will receive a ‘RESULT WITHHELD’ feedback message.
– Candidates who entered the examination hall without authority will get an ‘Invalid Entrance Into The Exams Hall’ error message.
– Then“Result withheld pending upload of clarifications/documents requested from you.” will be sent to candidates that are granted benefits of doubt.
– Then candidates who used the same phone number they used during registration and have their results ready will receive this feedback message “Dear Mr/Miss A/B, your result is as follows…,”. (His or Her scores will be displayed).
If you have any questions regarding how to check your JAMB Results feel free to drop them in the comments box as they will be answered. You can also share this article with people you think will be of help too.
Leave a Reply