Good news for all applicants considering admission to Kwara State University, Kwara If you are planning to study at KWASU then you are certainly on the right page. This article provides permanent answers to questions regarding post-UTME screening and admission requirements at Kwara State University. Additionally, this article will help you understand the basics of post-UTME screening in KWASU. Luckily, this post also covers many FAQs about KWASU University post-UTME. What are the main requirements for Post-UTME registration at Kwara State University and what is the application fee? When will the KWASU University registration portal close? All this and more will be discussed here.
Will KWASU Set a post-UTME test for 2023/2024?
Apparently. Kwara State University, like most universities, has introduced a post-UTME exam for suitably qualified applicants who wish to enter the university. Interested applicants are to study hard to pass the assessment.
Kwara State University 2023/2024 Post UTME Cut-off Mark
All eligible applicants applying for Kwara State University as their preferred institution must score at least 160 points in their latest UTME. Only applicants who meet this quota can secure admission to KWASU.
KWASU Post-UTME 2023/2024 Exam Dates
KWASU is yet to announce the 2023/2024 dates for Post UTME Screening. Eligible applicants should therefore continually check the university’s admissions portal for the latest information regarding their post-UTME exam screening dates at Kwara State University.
Kwara State University Post UTME 2023/2024 Start date
As of now, the Post UTME registration portal is still open at Kwara State University. Applications from qualified applicants applying for admission to KWASU are welcome. Interested candidates should visit the university’s official website www.portal.kwasu.edu.ng and complete the application form.
KWASU Form Price
The Kwara State University Post UTME form can be purchased by paying the sum of Two Thousand Naira into the University’s account.
KWASU 2023/2024 Admission Requirements
Applicants must have chosen KWASU as their preferred institution in the current JAMB Registration.
Aspirants who did not choose Kwara State University as their first choice are encouraged to apply to JAMB for a change of institution.
All applicants must have secured a minimum of 5 credits in their O-level result.
No aspirant below 16 years of age will be offered admission.
Kwara State University Application Guide
- Login to http://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and select “Click here to apply”
- Press the Undergraduate link.
- Enter your UTME Reg Number and Continue.
- Fill out your Bio. remember that your phone number and e-mail must be valid.
- From the payment review page, select “Make Payment”
- Provide your ATM card (Mastercard, Visa, or Verve) number and other necessary information and submit.
- Enter the “OTP code” sent to your phone thereafter press continue to conclude the payment process.
- Upon completion of payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb reg number, Surname as password
- press on “Login to dashboard” to finish the application process.
- Then endeavor to print the completed registration form and the application form payment receipt.
If you have any questions concerning KWASU Post UTME, Please do well to drop them in the comment box, and they will be answered.
Leave a Reply