Landmark University, Omu-Aran is a Christian Mission University, and Applicants seeking to study at the University must be God Fearing. The university has a conducive Environment for Learning, World class facilities, and an Uninterrupted power supply which makes the University stands out among a few others. The 23 courses offered at Landmark University have all been accredited by NUC and Relevant Professional bodies. The Management of Landmark University, Omu-Aran invites all Successful Aspirants who registered and took part in the recent Joint Admission And Matriculation Board Examination and up to 160 to visit the university Admission portal at www.admission.lmu.edu.ng and fill out the Application form.
Programs Currently Running At Landmark University
Currently, there are 4 faculties running at Landmark University, Omu-Aran. These faculties are:
1 College of Business and Social Sciences.
2 The College of Pure and Applied Sciences.
3 College of Engineering
4 The College of Agricultural Sciences.
Landmark University Cost Of Post UTME Form
In order to obtain the Landmark University Post UTME Screening Form, Aspirants are to successfully log in to the University Portal, Create and print out a pre-payment invoice and make a payment of a non-refundable Ten Thousand Naira 10,000 before proceeding to complete the application form.
Landmark University 2023 Admission Requirements
1 All Applicants must have Five Credit passes in their O-level Result Certificate Including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
2 Candidates who selected Landmark University as their preferred Institution and those who did not select are both eligible to apply.
3 Aspirants must register and write 2023/2024 Joint Admission And Matriculation Board Examination as a criterion for gaining admission.
4 Aspirants must score a minimum of 160 in the recent Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
5 Candidates who fail to fulfill the demands of the Screening Exercise will not be admitted.
7 Aspirants JAMB subject combination must be the same as required by the program applying for.
8 Applicants must be 16 years and above.
Procedures to Complete Landmark University Post UTME Application Form
1. Log on to the Landmark University Admission application portal @ www.amission.lmu.ed.ng and fill out the form for application payment.
2. After completing the application payment form, Enter your JAMB Registration number, Active Cell Phone Number, and E-mail Address.
3. Verify your data and select the “Pay” button to make a payment.
4. On the redirected page, you will be allowed to make a non-refundable registration payment of 10,000 with the use of an ATM Debit Card.
5. On completion of payment, your login details will be sent to you via the E-mail and Phone number you provided. So ensure you have a valid phone number and email address.
6. Log on to the Admission application portal again with the details sent to you and upload your passport photograph ( In JPEG format which should not be more than 200KB).
7. Complete and make a printout of the completed form with your application number.
8. Date for Post UTME Screening will be communicated to Applicants through the E-mail and Phone Number provided during registration.
KINDLY NOTE: All Aspirants must upload and come along with the original copies and photocopies of the following documents on the Screening day.
Printed Application Form
Copy of UTME Result Slip
Copy of ‘O’ Level results
2 Passport Photographs
Original copy of sponsorship letter from Parents/Guardian
Letter from your religious leader
Copy of Birth certificate
State of origin certificate
If there are questions you will like to ask concerning Landmark Post UTME Screening please drop them in the comment box, and they will be answered.