The Ogun State School Of Nursing Form is out. The Management of Ogun State School Of Nursing calls on all qualified applicants who seek to study at the Ogun State School Of Nursing ( Abeokuta, Ijwbu Ode, and the Ilaro School of Nursing and midwifery) to make good use of this golden opportunity by getting the Application Form. In this article, we will be told how to get the Ogun State School of Nursing Forms for Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode, and the Ilaro School of Nursing and Midwifery Form and the steps needed to follow to complete your registration.
Continue reading this article to learn more about the Ogun State School of Nursing Entrance examination date, Application Form Price, How to apply, Requirements for admission, Age Limit, Subject combination, and the Ogun State School of Nursing Past Question and Answers.
Is Ogun State School Of Nursing Form Out For 2023/2024?
The Ogun State School of Nursing form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out. Ogun State School of Nursing has been given full accreditation and Sales of forms for admission into the Ogun State School of Nursing, Ilaro, Ijebu Ode, and Abeokuta is ongoing.
Ogun State School of Nursing Requirements 2023
Candidates who seek to study at the Ogun State School of Nursing must make sure the documents listed below are in good order as they will be required as a basis for admission into the school.
- Three recent color passport photographs
- Original and two photocopies each of the following: –
- Educational Certificate – FSLC, WASSCE, GCE, NECO OR NABTEB
- Birth certificate or Age Declaration
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Change of name if applicable)
- Candidates must have a WASSCE, GCE, NECO, OR NABTEB with credits in English Language, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Mathematics, in not more than two sittings.(Awaiting Results is not allowed).
- Awaiting May/June WASSCE or NECO 2023 results can also be used to register with testimonials from the schools.
How Much Is The Ogun State School Of Nursing and Midwifery Form
The Management of the Ogun State School of Nursing has announced the price of the Nursing application Form to be N15,000 ( Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) for the School of Nursing Abeokuta, Ilaro, and Ijebu-Ode. Click Here to Download the Ogun State School Of Nursing Past Questions and Answers. There is no magic to passing the Ogun State School Of Nursing and Midwifery Entrance examination than studying with the Complete Past Questions and Answers.
How to Apply for Ogun State School of Nursing And Midwifery Form 2023/2024
The management of Ogun State School Of Nursing and Midwifery calls on all prospective applicants who seek to study at any of the schools of Nursing in Ogun State including the School of Nursing Abeokuta, School of Nursing Ijebu Ode, and the School of Nursing Illaro to visit the school of nursing application portal at www.mohsonmportal.com.
- Obtain the name of the bank and your account number or code from the Ministry of Health’s account department, located in Block A at Oke Mosan, Ogun State.
- Then, take the bank teller or printout to the account department in order to receive your PIN for online registration.
- Next, go to the Nursing department, specifically ROOM 117, in BLOCK A at the Ministry of Health for additional processing.
- Alternatively, you can visit www.mohsonmportal.com to finalize your registration and print your photo ID card. The cost of the Ogun State School of Nursing form is Fifteen Thousand Naira Only.
What is the age limit for school of Nursing?
Candidates applying to study at the School Of Nursing must be 16 years of age when applying to the school and not more than the age of 35 years when applying for admission to the Ogun State School of Nursing be it the Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode or the Ilaro Campus.
Ogun State School of Nursing Entrance Examination Date 2023
Once you’re done with the registration process and have gotten your printout. Check the slip for the examination date, time, and venue. For Ogun State School Of Nursing, the examination date for 2023 will be communicated to all applicants shortly. The locations will be written on the slips gotten after registration.
Is the Ogun State School of Nursing Entrance Exam result out?
Yes, the Ogun State School Of Nursing Entrance examination result is out. Successful candidates will be posted to either of the three schools of nursing in Ogun State which include the School Of Nursing Abeokuta, Ijebu Ode, or the Ilaro Campus. To check the result please visit the school campus and check the notice board.
Ogun State School of Nursing Application Closing Date 2023
The Ogun State School of Nursing Form deadline for 2023–2024 is 6th May 2023. We are updating the information on this website every day, so please check back often.
What Are The UTME/ WAEC Subjects For Nursing?
For applicants seeking admission to study Nursing either at the university or at the school of nursing then he or she must be a science which implies that the applicants must have written and pass Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in the WAEC.
How Many Years Is School Of Nursing
To fully complete your studies at any school of nursing in Nigeria, Candidates will be required to study for a total of 3 years beginning with a 6-month PTS to be qualified as a Registered Nurse.
If you have any questions to ask as regards Ogun State School Of Nursing and Midwifery, please drop them in the comment box and they will be answered.