Good news for all aspirants considering admission to Pen Resource University (PRU), Gombe. If you are planning to study at Pen Resource University Gombe, you are surely on the right page. This article is intended to give permanent answers to questions regarding her post-UTME screening at Pen Resource University and its admission requirements. Additionally, this article will help you understand the university’s post-UTME screening basics. Fortunately, this post also addresses many FAQs from the post-UTME Pen Resource University. What are the main requirements for Post UTME registration at Pen Resource University? How much is the application form fee? When will the Pen Resource University Enrollment Portal close? All these will be revealed in this article.
Will Pen Resource University Conduct Its Post-UTME Tests For 2023/2024?
Apparently. Pen ResourceUniversity (PRU), like most universities, has established post-UTME exams for suitably qualified applicants applying for university study. As with other institutions, post-UTME exams are usually not that boring. This means that applicants who have spent a reasonable amount of time studying are more likely to pass the post-UTME exams and obtain their desired degree.
Pen Resource University 2023/2024 Post UTME Cut-off Mark
All qualified applicants who have applied to Pen Resource University as their preferred institution must score at least 140 points in the recent UTME. Only applicants who meet this quota will be able to secure admission to the Pen Resource university.
Pen Resource University Post-UTME 2023/2024 Exam Dates
Pen Resource University has not yet published the 2023/2024 dates for Post-UTME Screening. Eligible applicants should therefore continually check the university’s admissions portal for the latest information on Pen Resource University Post UTME exam screening dates.
Pen Resource University (PRU) Post UTME 2023/2024 Start Date
Currently, at Pen Resource University, the Post UTME Registration Portal is still open. Applications are welcomed from qualified applicants applying for admission to Pen Resource University. Eligible candidates should visit the official website of the University at www.pru.edu.ng and complete an application form.
Admission Requirements For Pen Resource University
UTME Applicants Requirements For Undergraduates:
- Applicants must complete the PRU application form before the stipulated deadline.
- Aspirants must secure the set cut-off mark for JAMB and grade for A-Level.
- Recommended O-level result (IGCSE, WASSCE, NECO, GCE ‘O’ Level, Cambridge ‘O’ Level).
- Transcript for High school.
- Candidates should have at least 1 or more recommendation letters or testimonials from the counselor or principal of the secondary school.
- A Photocopy of an international passport, National ID, or secondary school ID.
- A personal statement (Essay) expressing why the aspirants choose Pen Resource University and what their intentions are.
Requirements For Direct Entry and Transfer Candidates
- A Completed Pen Resource University application form.
- Aspirants must acquire a Direct Entry qualification(s) IJMB, NCE, Diploma, JUPEB, First Degree, GCE ‘A’ Level, or any equivalent.
- Five credit passes in their O-level Result.
- Valid Post-secondary transcripts/Certificates.
- At least a recommendation letter from post-secondary academic work.
- A Photocopy of an international passport, National ID, or any valid means of identification
- A personal statement (Essay) from aspirants indicating why the aspirants choose Pen Resource University and what their Intentions are.
Application Procedure For Pen Resource University
Log in to the PRU official website at https://pru.edu.ng
Enter your name, phone number, valid e-mail, and password to begin the application.
Register and pay the application fee.
Follow the instructions, and complete and submit the application.
Print out the notification page.
If there are any questions you would like to ask concerning Pen Resource University Post UTME, Please do so by dropping them in the comment box, and they will be answered.