Redeemers University in Ede, off Gbongan – Oshogbo Rd, Osun State, Nigeria is a Christian mission school, and all applicants must have a strong sense of their relationship with God. The university stands out among a select few others due to its ideal environment for learning, world-class facilities, and uninterrupted power supply. All of Redeemer’s University’s courses have received accreditation from NUC and other pertinent professional groups. All successful applicants who registered and participated in the recent Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination and up to 160 others are invited by the management of RedeemersUniversity, Ede, off Gbongan – Oshogbo Rd, Osun State, Nigeria, to visit the university’s admissions portal at www.adms.run.edu.ng and submit an application.
Cost Of The Post-UTME Form At Redeemer’s University
Before beginning the application form, aspirants must successfully log in to the university portal, create and print a pre-payment invoice, and make a payment of a non-refundable Seven thousand Five Hundred naira (N7,500) fee in order to get the Redeemers University Post UTME Screening Form.
Requirements for Admission to Redeemer’s University
1 Each applicant must have earned five credits overall in their O-level results, including English and math in no more than two sittings.
Both candidates who did and did not select Redeemer’s University as their preferred institution are eligible to apply.
3 To be eligible for admission, applicants must sign up for and pass the 2023–2024 Joint Admission and Matriculation Board Examination.
4 Applicants must have a recent Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination score of at least 160.
5 Candidates who do not adhere to the screening exercise’s requirements will not be allowed.
7 Aspirants’ JAMB subject selections must match those needed for the program they are seeking for.
8 Candidates must be at least 16 years old.
How to Complete 2023/2024 Post-UTME Application Form for RUN
1. Fill out the application payment form by logging on to the Redeemer’s University Admission application portal at www.adm.run.edu.ng.
2. Enter your JAMB Registration number, active cell phone number, and email address after finishing the application payment form.
3. Double-check your information and click “Pay” to proceed with the transaction.
4. You will be able to use an ATM Debit Card to make a non-refundable registration payment of 7,500 on the page that is being forwarded.
5. Your login information will be emailed to you via the email and phone number you supplied after payment has been completed. So be sure your phone number and email address are both currents.
6. Use the information supplied to you to log into the Admission application page and upload your passport photo ( In JPEG format and should not be more than 200KB).
7. Complete the form and print out a copy of it that includes your application number.
8. Applicants will be informed of the Post UTME Screening Date via the email and phone number provided upon registration.
PLEASE NOTE: On the day of the screening, all applicants must upload the original copies and photocopies of the following documents, as well as present them in person.
Application Form, printed
UTME Result Slip Copies
‘O’ Level results copy
two passport photos
original copy of parental or guardian sponsorship letter
Birth certificate copy
State of origin documentation
Please post any questions you may have about Redeemer’s University Post-UTME Screening in the comment section, and we’ll get back to you.
Leave a Reply