I commend you for visiting this page. This article will not only answer most of your questions about the Trinity University Post UTME and admissions requirements but will also make you understand the fundamentals of Trinity University Post UTME Screening. As a bonus to you, most of the FAQ concerning Trinity University Post UTME will also be answered in this post, and they include: Is Trinity University considered one of the institutions that write post-UTME exams? What are the core requirements for post-UTME registration? Recommended cut-off Mark for Trinity University? How much does the Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form go for? What is the closing date for registration? Follow along as this is being discussed.
Does Trinity University That Write a Post-UTME Test?
The response is no. Trinity University is not like other Universities in Nigeria that usually offer Post UTME tests for aspirants seeking to study at the university. This shouldn’t make you discouraged or panic instead you should still study hard regardless.
Trinity University 2023/2024 Post-UTME Cut-Off Mark
Interested candidates must earn a rating of a hundred and sixty (160) or above on their just finished JAMB examination and are eligible to apply to the university. Any score below this makes the applicant ineligible.
Exam Dates For Trinity University Post UTME 2023/2024
Trinity University’s admissions committee has not published the date for the post-UTME Screening. We will let you know the Screening date once published.
Registration Start Date For Trinity University Post UTME 2023/2024
Applicants who want to study at Trinity University should log in to www.trinityuniversity.edu.ng as the registration has commenced. Hurry now before the deadline for registration.
When will the registration for Trinity University Post UTME 2023/2024 Start?
Currently, the online application portal for Trinity University Post UTME is ongoing Applicants are informed to visit the university website for registration proper.
How Much Does Trinity University Post UTME Form Cost?
Applicants seeking admission to Trinity University must pay the sum of N10,000.00 to Trinity University bursary at the University Campus or at the bank using the details below.
Account Name: Trinity University
Bank Name: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Number: 1021742908
2. Thereafter, Completed admission forms and bring the form to the University Registry or scan and
send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Without paying for the form no aspirants will be eligible.
Basic Requirements For Trinity University Post UTME Registration
Basically, it will be difficult for aspirants searching for admission to Trinity University to be admitted without meeting the prerequisite for gaining conditional admission to the University. Below is the requirement.
1. To be eligible candidate must present a UTME result with a point of 140 or higher.
2. Aspirants should have to attain 16 years before applying to the university.
3. Applicants have to have earned at least five credits in O Level results. Including maths and English with other related subjects in WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB, or its equivalents.
4. O-level results acquired shouldn’t exceed two sittings.
How to sign up for Trinity University Post UTME
These credentials should be provided during the Screening:
- O-level result certificate.
- Birth Certificate
- Guarantor’s Letter/Attestation of Financial Support
- Medical Report & Immunization Records
- 4 clear Passport Photographs
- Official Senior Secondary School Certificate.
- Local Government Certificate of Origin
1. Access the GFU Post UTME admission portal through www.trinityuniversity.edu.ng
2. Provide your UTME registration number.
3. Generate and print out a pre-payment fee slip.
4. Go to the bank and deposit the sum of Ten Thousand Naira Only N10,000.
5 Complete and Print the post-UTME application acknowledgment slip
Aspirants are to exercise patience until the University announces a date for the Post UTME Screening
For questions relating to Trinity University please drop them in the comment box, and they will be answered.